1) For the green links for this week, due to a site sent to me by Joe are going to revisit the run your car on water topic. First the link Joe sent me for a product he saw advertised on T.V. in Alaska. http://www.hydro4000.com/ This is a device that separates the hydrogen and oxygen in water to form Browns Gas or HHO. I have found mixed reviews on the efficiency going to take a wait and see approach for a while. Now for a couple more sites on the subject, this is using water only; it is a water fuel cell watch the YouTube video here, http://www.youtube.com, now a site dedicated to research on the water fuel cell, complete with a link to the court transcript charging him with fraud. However there is a lot of technical data on how the system could work. Here is a link to as many YouTube videos on the subject as you might want http://www.youtube.com
2) As long as I am on the subject of water and cars, I want one of these.
3) Okay that is pretty cool alright, but what about poor Joe in Alaska the water is frozen for more than half of the year, how about a snow vehicle built by Lotus. Now you are talking it is even a green machine running on bio-diesel. I would like one of these also, but it would have to have one heck of a heater. http://blog.wired.com
4) Now for a little something deeper, along time back there was a guest on Art Bell who believed humans were hard wired to believe in God. He said this was a necessary evolution that came with our power of reason. When we watched someone die it was necessary to create something to ease our mind as to what happens next, according to him we would go nuts or something, at least if I remember his premise correctly. Well it seems there is a new branch of science dealing with our mind connection to religion, it is called neurotheology. Here is a link to a BBC movie dealing with it; the video is in six parts thanks to YouTube’s new way of doing things.
5) This next one is just for Keith, our up coming guest. I want him to install one of these in my place as soon as he finishes with Tony’s. I know it would take me months to get it right, but I still want one. Can the remote, and voice activate your house, just like Star Trek, I ask and receive. “Computer reduce lighting by 40% and raise temperature by four degrees.” http://www.engadget.com