Friday, June 06, 2008
This MS announcement is rather short and it looks like the company has exerted some effort to make them easier to read and digest, too, which is nice.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
1) Starting off the week with my green link as usual. I just watched a movie suggested to me by a listener; and friend Gary from
2) Next up one of those just interesting science articles. Seems they have weighed the Milky Way Galaxy, one of those things I suppose they do just because they can. Kind of like in the early days when someone decided to determine the circumference of the earth. Later to weigh the planet in my limited world the big question is why, or so what. Though I am sure they have reasons that are just beyond my understanding. In case you are wondering the answer is slightly less than one trillion solar masses. http://www.livescience.com
3) One more link that is just an interesting read, The Six Most Badass Stunts Ever Pulled in the Name of Science. You might also be interested in the link to The Five Most Badass Presidents, same site. There is some offensive language in some of the text, if that bothers you, you might want to pass. http://www.cracked.coml
4) With the economy getting more dicey by the moment I thought I would post this article from CNN Money, kind of a follow up on the coupon lady I posted a week or two back. This one deals a lot more with on line advice. Actually it was pretty interesting to find out just how much I did not know about smart shopping, lots of tricks here. http://www.money.cnn.com/
5) Okay to close out the week my just plain cool link. This would require a much younger Gregg to take it seriously, but I can dream. And when it comes to something I think is just kind of cool this would have to be near the top of the list. The wearable motorcycle Wow, me thinks I like it, though it most likely will never make it into production, but then why not. http://www.impactlab.com